Ten Things You Might Not Know About Me
1. I love brussel sprouts- they are absolutely delicious! Probably my favorite vegetable.
2. I hate my bones touched. Yes, I know so weird right?! Well, its really gross to me and it will actually make me feel sick to my stomach. Like elbows, ankles, wrists, ribs, and especially collar bones!
3. I love all kinds of music. Country and Christian are my two favorites at the moment.
4. I am only 4’10”! On occasion I can ride all the rides I swear!! My girls will hopefully pass me up!! Though daddy is only about 5’9″
5. Penguins are my true love especially for Christmas time but my love of owls have taken over my house! Soon I will have to count my collection!
6. I am trying to live by His word. To find God and live within his grace.
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9
7. I have been a stay at home mom since April 2012. Best decision ever!
8. I love creating items: handsewing, painting, scrapbooking, projectlife, and diy furniture.
9. I am a procrastinator which I hate. Trying to be much better. I tend to move from project to project. That’s why my house never looks clean when I have been cleaning all day!! I go from one thing to another too often rather than sticking to one room and finishing.
10. Tony and I met online and decided to meet and just look at us now!! Two lovebirds with two little birdies by our side!