So it’s about 3 and half months away from my golden birthday! September I will be turning 27! Yikes. I know most are like yeah you’re still young and have lots of time. I know I probably do but then I sit here and think of how fast it has been since Lyla was born. That was 4 years ago!! I still can’t believe it! I don’t understand how quickly it can pass. I remember when time seemed soo slow when I was in high school and younger. I felt like the school year would never end. I guess time passes by when you’re having fun. I must be having the time of my life because I swear just yesterday I was 20. I have a lot of amazing things that have happened. Two of my biggest accomplishments are my two beautiful girls. I wouldn’t change a thing. They are the best. I feel most days they make me feel young, but at the same time old. Tony and I have been together for 7 years which is pretty incredible. Crazy to think about!!
I was reading a great blog about how she just turned 29 and she wanted to do 30 things before she turned 30.
Here is a link to the post! Check it out!
I got so inspired. Made me want to make a list as well. Except, I will be doing 30 things before I am thirty and I will have 3 years instead of just one year. I want to give myself good time for a few things and this is the perfect way to go about it. Yeah there are many things I want to do before I die but there are some short-term goals I would like to have done!
These are not in order of what I want to do. It’s just a list of what I want to do! I will probably randomly cross things off the next three years.
1. Buy a house
2. Get a tattoo
3. Finish the girls baby scrapbooks
4. Join a gym
5. Get married to Tony
6. Have a garden and eat from it
7. Take more family pictures. Hoping every 6 months!
8. Sew a dress
9. Go to Ikea in Chicago
10. Run three miles straight
11. Open my Etsy Shop
12. Swim in the ocean
13. Read the entire Bible
14. Get a dog
15. Say yes to everything for one entire day. (don’t tell anyone of course what day)
16. Go to church at least 20 times
17. Go to a midnight premiere
18. Keep up with my blog
19. Have a kid free weekend with Tony at a hotel out-of-town
20. Learn sign language and teach the girls
21. Bake a 3 layer cake
22. Limit my time on social media (Facebook, twitter, internet, blogs, pinterest, and instagram)
23. Spend more family time together, make memories the girls will remember
24. Ride my bike with the girls in the trailer often
25. Be successful with my business
26. Visit family more- mom and dad, grandparents, sister and brothers
27. Finish all the laundry- don’t have any dirty clothes besides the ones on us
(this one might be the hardest one haha)
28. Finish more projects
29. Read 200 books
30. Print out most of the pictures I have taken and at least put them in albums
Hopefully I can accomplish most if not all of these!! I would love to cross all the them off!! I am pretty excited to start a few of these! I feel like if I can see them I will do them!! It will be a constant reminder hey get on track!! Don’t slack!! Wish me good luck!! Here’s to crossing things off my list!
What do you want to do? What is your bucketlist?